GREAT MEDIA MUSIC and W. E. Smith Publishing License Agreement
- Great Media Music Library (licensor), does hereby grant to Purchaser (licensee), of any of its digital products the non-exclusive right to mechanically or digitally reproduce and/or synchronize to film, video, web, or audio productions, in the following formats:
- Local Radio and TV ads
- Business and educational Powerpoint presentations
- Youtube and web media clips
- Trade shows
the musical compositions contained within the GREAT MEDIA MUSIC LIBRARY; whose exclusive rights and/or copyrights are held and controlled in whole by W. E. Smith Publishing.
- Licensee recognizes that this non-exclusive mechanical and synchronization license shall be limited to the lifetime of the licensee.
- The rights and license granted hereunder may not be assigned or transferred, either affirmatively or by operation of law, without the written consent of GREAT MEDIA MUSIC Library.
- This license does not include the right to use the musical compositions of the GREAT MEDIA MUSIC Library as performance or foreground music. The licensee has only the right to use the musical compositions of the GREAT MEDIA MUSIC library as accompaniment to, or set in synchronization with, another form of non-broadcast media (i.e. video, narration, slide presentations, etc.), and not as a “performance” piece unto itself. The right to reproduce and/or resell the musical compositions of the GREAT MEDIA MUSIC Library as performance or foreground music unto themselves is also prohibited. Any music used for broadcast over national television, film or radio must obtain a separate “performance license.” A separate “performance” license may be obtained by contacting GREAT MEDIA MUSIC Library directly.
The following attribution in your project must be given for the use of music from the GREAT MEDIA MUSIC Library:[Title of the track used], W.E. Smith Publishing
- All rights not specifically granted to licensee are reserved by W.E. Smith Publishing – The GREAT MEDIA MUSIC Library.
- W. E. Smith Publishing The GREAT MEDIA MUSIC Library warrants only that we have the legal right to grant this license and this license is given and accepted without other warranty or recourse. The total liability of W. E. Smith Publishing The GREAT MEDIA MUSIC Library under each license is limited in any event to that part of the consideration paid to W. E. Smith Publishing The GREAT MEDIA MUSIC Library by the licensee.
- This agreement may not be modified orally and shall not be binding or effective unless licensee purchases a track or receives a promotional track. By paying for services and downloading a track the licensee and licensor are bound by this agreement. This constitutes a digital signature.
- The purchase of a track is confirmation of the licensee’s acceptance of this agreement.
Great Media Music Library Licensing Agreement